At Concord Couriers, we understand that you may have questions about, exactly how, our courier and local delivery services work...
Thats why we've put together this page to answer some of the most frequently asked questions that we hear from our clients...
Of course, if you have any other questions that aren't covered on this page, feel free to call us at 1-888-844-0110
or message us.
Concord Couriers has been helping businesses, just like yours, for over 25 years. During that time, we've learned alot about how to
provide our customers with the absolute highest quality (and fastest) services, at the best prices. In addition:
- We're open and staffed 24 hours a day, 365 Days a Year. We're ALWAYS available to serve you, so you'll never have to wait.
- Our drivers are professionals, and will deliver FAST service with a smile. Guaranteed!
- We can serve your COMPLETE courier needs from local to regional deliveries!
- We offer special pricing for high-volume shippers. Contact us at 1-888-844-0110 to learn more...
Concord Couriers is open and staffed 24 hours a day, 365 Days a Year. We're ALWAYS available to serve you.
We can deliver same-day throughout the cities of Baton Rouge, Gonzales & Prairieville, Louisiana. Same-day orders must be booked by
Call us today at 1-888-844-0110 or schedule online
. Its fast, simple,
and our service is guaranteed!
Concord Couriers accepts Checks, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express.
We know that your packages are important to you, and thats why we track every single one of your deliveries through constant radio
contact with our drivers. This insures that you'll always know where you package is, every step of the way.
Concord Couriers facilitates the delivery of documents, packages, freight, large appliances, office and medical equipment, and basically
anything else that you can think of (other than hazardous materials)...
Concord Couriers does not deliver hazardous materials.
They are located throughout the southeastern United States and are radio-dispatched for immediate response. We are virtually
Yes. We deliver to residential & commercial addresses.
We are insured for the vehicle and it's contents.
Yes. Absolutely. Concord Couriers guarantees every single one of our customers the right to on-time deliveries, competitive prices,
courteous treatment, accurate billing, reliable service and clean, professional drivers.†
- When possible use a new box.
- Used boxes should be rigid with no punctures, tears, rips or corner damage.
- Remove old labels and shipping marking from the box.
- Choose a box strength that is suitable for the contents.
- Never exceed the maximum gross weight of the box – usually printed on the Box Maker's Certificate on the box's bottom flap.
- Cushion the contents of the box and wrap each item separately.
- Fragile items need suitable separation from each other and clearance from the corners and sides of the box.
- Each item should be surrounded by at least 2 inches of cushioning and placed at least 2 inches from the walls of the box.
- Items should not move when you shake the container.
- Your order must be place before 2:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- The addresses entered for your order must be confirmed by our dispatcher.
- Package(s) must be ready for pickup at time of order.
- Drop off locations must be open for business at time of delivery or a designated employee must be available to sign for the packages within 5 minutes of arrival.